gaming online
You are either not logged in or need to register please register now if you haven't
gaming online
You are either not logged in or need to register please register now if you haven't
gaming online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gaming online

A forum for hints,cheats and discussion for all consoles.....finally!!!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IF YOU DO NOT PUT I ACCEPT UNDER THE RULES SECTION I WILL BAN YOU

DSI Guide: Starting Up Bannerfans_2295117DSI Guide: Starting Up Bannerfans_2295117
We are sorry for the inconvienence of our site being unavailable welcome back!!

Top posters
godfather
DSI Guide: Starting Up I_vote_lcapDSI Guide: Starting Up I_voting_barDSI Guide: Starting Up I_vote_rcap 
AspenKitsune
DSI Guide: Starting Up I_vote_lcapDSI Guide: Starting Up I_voting_barDSI Guide: Starting Up I_vote_rcap 
darkendsky
luke224855
troy morris
supreme dictator
Lt. Yosef S.
zach
xxsniperxx
Latest topics
» we are moving!!
DSI Guide: Starting Up EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:53 pm by godfather

» Complete Staff List
DSI Guide: Starting Up EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:13 am by godfather

» inactivity
DSI Guide: Starting Up EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:10 am by godfather

» PSP Worst Games
DSI Guide: Starting Up EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm by godfather

» Gutiar Hero 3 Cheats/Unlocks
DSI Guide: Starting Up EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:45 pm by AspenKitsune

» Big Reminder-FAQ
DSI Guide: Starting Up EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:11 pm by AspenKitsune

» Internet Slang Guide
DSI Guide: Starting Up EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:29 pm by AspenKitsune

» area 51: easter egg
DSI Guide: Starting Up EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:26 pm by AspenKitsune

» Playstation 2 Favorites
DSI Guide: Starting Up EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:05 am by AspenKitsune

Link to other site

Control Panel
DSI Guide: Starting Up Configure Your profile InformationPreferenceSignatureAvatar
DSI Guide: Starting Up Kwalletmanager SocialFriends and foesMember list Groups
DSI Guide: Starting Up Newmsg Private messagesInboxPm sent
DSI Guide: Starting Up KthememgrTopic is being watched

DSI Guide: Starting Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AspenKitsune
admin
AspenKitsune

DSI Guide: Starting Up Empty
PostSubject: DSI Guide: Starting Up   DSI Guide: Starting Up EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:52 am

Very Happy Congratulations! Very Happy
If you are looking at this topic, you are thinking of getting a DSI, or, you just got one! Wait! Don't open that package yet!...Well, ok, open the package. (You probably already did, didn't you?)

Let's begin!

Exclamation *It's very important to not turn on the DSi yet* Exclamation
Take out the DSi and the gray charger carefully. Plug in the charger and attach it to the DSi, *which must be turned off*. Allow it to charge for at least 1/2 an hour.
Now, you may be thinking..."WHAT!?! Why???"

Well, this process is very important, even though it may seem annoying. If you've already turned it on, you could notice that the battery is only partly full, and it drains in minutes. Not only that, but for the future times you play on your game, the battery will not run as long as it could! You can only charge it 500 times, and before or after that point (if it still works after 500 that is) it may not function properly. But don't get frightened! Don't charge the battery too often. Run it until it's about to die. This will make you and your battery very happy.

Exclamation Note: Notice the glowing orange light on the left side of the DSI. IF it is glowing, it is charging. If it is not, you must check the cord is properly plugged in. If it is, you have completed charging! Very Happy

Great! But while it's charging, let's look over some rules and hints.
Exclamation To Avoid Seizures or Blackouts that may occur due to gameplay, do not play while you are tired, play in a well-lit room, and take a bit of a break every hour or so. Sleep
Exclamation Do not grip the stylus tightly, or play when doing so causes any discomfort or fatigue.
Exclamation Do not rap on the screens too hard, use a light amount of pressure.
Exclamation DON'T dissassemble the DSi and/or ESPECIALLY NOT the battery.
Exclamation If you have any implanted medical device, such as a pacemaker, keep the DSi at least 9 inches away. The DSi can affect the operations of several electronics. Observe and follow all regulations regarding usage of wireless devices (because this IS one), especially in hospitals, airports, and aboard aircraft.

Note: The DSi allows you to disable wireless communications, without turning off the system. Select System Settings from the Nintendo DSi Menu, then select WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS and Off to disable it.

Now that the charging is complete (orange light is no longer glowing) open the DSI and press the power button left of the screen. Now, it should ask you to submit:
*accurate time and date
*Birthday
*Username (Nickname)
*Personal Message
After you've completed submitting data, it will show you how to use some of the implanted features. Two of these include the recording studio (Channel with a parakeet/parrot on it) and the camera (One with the camera on it Cool ) If you click on one, you will be introduced with some of the basics of using the software.
Exclamation Details on the channels are continued in a following section. Exclamation
Default 'Channels' should include:
*Settings Like a Star @ heaven
*Camera Like a Star @ heaven
*Recording Like a Star @ heaven
*DSI Shop Arrow

Arrow Requires Internet connection

*Still working on the page-it's not Great, and it's not finished! I don't own Nintendo, or the DSI. Most information may be obtained from the Operations Manual*[b]
Back to top Go down
godfather
admin
godfather

DSI Guide: Starting Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSI Guide: Starting Up   DSI Guide: Starting Up EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:20 pm

here is the website for the DSi
http://www.nintendodsi.com/
Back to top Go down
https://gamingonline.darkbb.com

DSI Guide: Starting Up
Page 1 of 1