gaming online
You are either not logged in or need to register please register now if you haven't
gaming online
You are either not logged in or need to register please register now if you haven't
gaming online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gaming online

A forum for hints,cheats and discussion for all consoles.....finally!!!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IF YOU DO NOT PUT I ACCEPT UNDER THE RULES SECTION I WILL BAN YOU

DSI Guide: Main Menu Bannerfans_2295117DSI Guide: Main Menu Bannerfans_2295117
We are sorry for the inconvienence of our site being unavailable welcome back!!

Top posters
godfather
DSI Guide: Main Menu I_vote_lcapDSI Guide: Main Menu I_voting_barDSI Guide: Main Menu I_vote_rcap 
AspenKitsune
DSI Guide: Main Menu I_vote_lcapDSI Guide: Main Menu I_voting_barDSI Guide: Main Menu I_vote_rcap 
darkendsky
luke224855
troy morris
supreme dictator
Lt. Yosef S.
zach
xxsniperxx
Latest topics
» we are moving!!
DSI Guide: Main Menu EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:53 pm by godfather

» Complete Staff List
DSI Guide: Main Menu EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:13 am by godfather

» inactivity
DSI Guide: Main Menu EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:10 am by godfather

» PSP Worst Games
DSI Guide: Main Menu EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm by godfather

» Gutiar Hero 3 Cheats/Unlocks
DSI Guide: Main Menu EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:45 pm by AspenKitsune

» Big Reminder-FAQ
DSI Guide: Main Menu EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:11 pm by AspenKitsune

» Internet Slang Guide
DSI Guide: Main Menu EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:29 pm by AspenKitsune

» area 51: easter egg
DSI Guide: Main Menu EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:26 pm by AspenKitsune

» Playstation 2 Favorites
DSI Guide: Main Menu EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:05 am by AspenKitsune

Link to other site

Control Panel
DSI Guide: Main Menu Configure Your profile InformationPreferenceSignatureAvatar
DSI Guide: Main Menu Kwalletmanager SocialFriends and foesMember list Groups
DSI Guide: Main Menu Newmsg Private messagesInboxPm sent
DSI Guide: Main Menu KthememgrTopic is being watched

DSI Guide: Main Menu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AspenKitsune
admin
AspenKitsune

DSI Guide: Main Menu Empty
PostSubject: DSI Guide: Main Menu   DSI Guide: Main Menu EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:41 am

DSI Guide created, written, and posted by Aspen Kitsune. I do not own Nintendo.

Razz You've arrived at another chapter in this guide! Razz

When you turn on your DSi, you'll click on the bottom screen to enter the main menu. You'll notice on the top screen (Under construction). On the bottom are a series of boxes in a straight line, with pictures corrensponding with it's function. In this section, I'll go into initimate detail on each of the default features and the main menu.

Notice that after you've turned on th DSi and gotten passed the annoying DSi introduction thing, you should arrive at the DSi's main menu. On the top screen, you should see the the following in this order, from top to bottom.

Volume/ Username Month/Day Time/Battery Level
********Taken Picture********
L Camera R Camera

Press L or R on this menu to access a mini version of the camera. On the mini version, you should be able to go back to the menu or directly to the camera.

Now, let's direct our attention to the bottom screen.
You'll see a series of boxes. The one that you've moved to the middle of the white boxes' arrow has it's name displayed in the box. It's also the one you can open if you tap on it, and let go. If you press and hold it won't do anything.
Don't like the order of your channels? Tap and hold onto the one you'd like to move, and drag it to the top of the bottom screen. Now, if you look inbetween the channels, you should see small boxes. These boxes represent places you can move the channel of your choice to. Move the selected channel to the sides of the screen to move farther along the spaces (which I highly doubt you'll fill up very soon). If you are pondering your desicion, you may also place the channel on the big box on top for a bit. No matter how much you move the screen, it will stay there.If you turn off the power, it will be in the first box when you turn it back on. The scroll thing on the bottom helps whisk through your choices. Or, touch a section of the screen, drag it the other way and let go. The view will fly the other way. Cool huh?

Now, perhaps you've taken interest in the 7 filled boxes in the slots already. I'm getting to those in the next section of the guide.

Thanks for reading! Hope it helps.

AK
Back to top Go down

DSI Guide: Main Menu
Page 1 of 1