gaming online
You are either not logged in or need to register please register now if you haven't
gaming online
You are either not logged in or need to register please register now if you haven't
gaming online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gaming online

A forum for hints,cheats and discussion for all consoles.....finally!!!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IF YOU DO NOT PUT I ACCEPT UNDER THE RULES SECTION I WILL BAN YOU

Brain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things Bannerfans_2295117Brain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things Bannerfans_2295117
We are sorry for the inconvienence of our site being unavailable welcome back!!

Top posters
godfather
Brain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things I_vote_lcapBrain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things I_voting_barBrain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things I_vote_rcap 
AspenKitsune
Brain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things I_vote_lcapBrain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things I_voting_barBrain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things I_vote_rcap 
darkendsky
luke224855
troy morris
supreme dictator
Lt. Yosef S.
zach
xxsniperxx
Latest topics
» we are moving!!
Brain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:53 pm by godfather

» Complete Staff List
Brain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:13 am by godfather

» inactivity
Brain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:10 am by godfather

» PSP Worst Games
Brain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm by godfather

» Gutiar Hero 3 Cheats/Unlocks
Brain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:45 pm by AspenKitsune

» Big Reminder-FAQ
Brain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:11 pm by AspenKitsune

» Internet Slang Guide
Brain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:29 pm by AspenKitsune

» area 51: easter egg
Brain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:26 pm by AspenKitsune

» Playstation 2 Favorites
Brain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:05 am by AspenKitsune

Link to other site

Control Panel
Brain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things Configure Your profile InformationPreferenceSignatureAvatar
Brain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things Kwalletmanager SocialFriends and foesMember list Groups
Brain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things Newmsg Private messagesInboxPm sent
Brain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things KthememgrTopic is being watched

Brain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AspenKitsune
admin
AspenKitsune

Brain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things Empty
PostSubject: Brain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things   Brain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:06 pm

Very Happy Thank you for visiting this post! Very Happy
-Mick

Cool Tips:

Almost Never Miss Questions!
In some training tasks, the game 'expects' you to get the answers right. Right down the answer you believe to be reasonable. If it automatically accepts, it's correct. If it pauses, it's calculating that you have gotten the question wrong. Quickly erase your answer. It's usually worth the penalty time to get a second chance!

Also, if something comes up that is really hard, shut your DS quickly to pause it, think the answer through, and open to resume! If you aren't afraid to obtain an altered, unfair score, this is a great tip!

Fun Things:

Want a few ways to make Dr. Kawashima react, or laugh on the main menu?
These are things you can say to make Dr. Kawashima on the main menu laugh:
1. Sudoku
2. Pizza
3. Chicken
4. Nintendo
5. NIKOLI (pronounced nee-KOL-ee)
6. Soda
7. Pop
8. Soda Pop
9. Chocolate
10. Meat Loaf
11. Peanut Butter
12. Popcorn
13. Orange Juice
14. Gobstopper
15. Fiber
16. Guinea pig
17. Truck
18. Turtle
19. Bacon
20. Snap
21. Eggs
22. Tokyo
23. "Hello!"
24. "You've got mail!" (say it like the voice on AOL)
25. Wal-Mart
Say "Glasses, glasses," to make Dr. K's glasses fly off or say "doctor" something funny will occur.
Also, if you laugh heavily, he will laugh too.

Walking Speed Videogamer Man
Tap on the man if you obtained Walking Speed on a task, he will hum the Mario tune!

Notice: Some or all content of this post is credited to the members on http://www.neoseeker.com/.[i][u][b]
Back to top Go down

Brain Age Hints, Tips, and Fun things
Page 1 of 1