gaming online
You are either not logged in or need to register please register now if you haven't
gaming online
You are either not logged in or need to register please register now if you haven't
gaming online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gaming online

A forum for hints,cheats and discussion for all consoles.....finally!!!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IF YOU DO NOT PUT I ACCEPT UNDER THE RULES SECTION I WILL BAN YOU

Batman Begins Hints and Unlockables Bannerfans_2295117Batman Begins Hints and Unlockables Bannerfans_2295117
We are sorry for the inconvienence of our site being unavailable welcome back!!

Top posters
godfather
Batman Begins Hints and Unlockables I_vote_lcapBatman Begins Hints and Unlockables I_voting_barBatman Begins Hints and Unlockables I_vote_rcap 
AspenKitsune
Batman Begins Hints and Unlockables I_vote_lcapBatman Begins Hints and Unlockables I_voting_barBatman Begins Hints and Unlockables I_vote_rcap 
darkendsky
luke224855
troy morris
supreme dictator
Lt. Yosef S.
zach
xxsniperxx
Latest topics
» we are moving!!
Batman Begins Hints and Unlockables EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:53 pm by godfather

» Complete Staff List
Batman Begins Hints and Unlockables EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:13 am by godfather

» inactivity
Batman Begins Hints and Unlockables EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:10 am by godfather

» PSP Worst Games
Batman Begins Hints and Unlockables EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm by godfather

» Gutiar Hero 3 Cheats/Unlocks
Batman Begins Hints and Unlockables EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:45 pm by AspenKitsune

» Big Reminder-FAQ
Batman Begins Hints and Unlockables EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:11 pm by AspenKitsune

» Internet Slang Guide
Batman Begins Hints and Unlockables EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:29 pm by AspenKitsune

» area 51: easter egg
Batman Begins Hints and Unlockables EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:26 pm by AspenKitsune

» Playstation 2 Favorites
Batman Begins Hints and Unlockables EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:05 am by AspenKitsune

Link to other site

Control Panel
Batman Begins Hints and Unlockables Configure Your profile InformationPreferenceSignatureAvatar
Batman Begins Hints and Unlockables Kwalletmanager SocialFriends and foesMember list Groups
Batman Begins Hints and Unlockables Newmsg Private messagesInboxPm sent
Batman Begins Hints and Unlockables KthememgrTopic is being watched

Batman Begins Hints and Unlockables

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
godfather
admin
godfather

Batman Begins Hints and Unlockables Empty
PostSubject: Batman Begins Hints and Unlockables   Batman Begins Hints and Unlockables EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:59 pm

Gallery of Fear
Finish the game on any difficulty

All movies and interviews

Alternate costumes

Prototype batmobile

Unlock Caped Crusader Suit
Complete the game on any difficulty.

Unlock Dark Knight Suit

Unlock World's Greatest Detective Suit

Unlock 2 Batmobile missions
Beat the game once.

Unlock everything in Gallery of Fear
Beat the game once.

Surviving Smoke and Gas
Rolling while in smoke or gas will make you invulnerable to its effects
Back to top Go down
https://gamingonline.darkbb.com
AspenKitsune
admin
AspenKitsune

Batman Begins Hints and Unlockables Empty
PostSubject: Editing   Batman Begins Hints and Unlockables EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:55 am

I added some new material-about half of the page actually. Embarassed Very Happy
If you wish to add any MORE material to a page created by others please inform an admin or mod!
Back to top Go down

Batman Begins Hints and Unlockables
Page 1 of 1