gaming online
You are either not logged in or need to register please register now if you haven't
gaming online
You are either not logged in or need to register please register now if you haven't
gaming online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gaming online

A forum for hints,cheats and discussion for all consoles.....finally!!!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IF YOU DO NOT PUT I ACCEPT UNDER THE RULES SECTION I WILL BAN YOU

PSP Worst Games Bannerfans_2295117PSP Worst Games Bannerfans_2295117
We are sorry for the inconvienence of our site being unavailable welcome back!!

Top posters
godfather
PSP Worst Games I_vote_lcapPSP Worst Games I_voting_barPSP Worst Games I_vote_rcap 
AspenKitsune
PSP Worst Games I_vote_lcapPSP Worst Games I_voting_barPSP Worst Games I_vote_rcap 
darkendsky
luke224855
troy morris
supreme dictator
Lt. Yosef S.
zach
xxsniperxx
Latest topics
» we are moving!!
PSP Worst Games EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:53 pm by godfather

» Complete Staff List
PSP Worst Games EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:13 am by godfather

» inactivity
PSP Worst Games EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:10 am by godfather

» PSP Worst Games
PSP Worst Games EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm by godfather

» Gutiar Hero 3 Cheats/Unlocks
PSP Worst Games EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:45 pm by AspenKitsune

» Big Reminder-FAQ
PSP Worst Games EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:11 pm by AspenKitsune

» Internet Slang Guide
PSP Worst Games EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:29 pm by AspenKitsune

» area 51: easter egg
PSP Worst Games EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:26 pm by AspenKitsune

» Playstation 2 Favorites
PSP Worst Games EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:05 am by AspenKitsune

Link to other site

Control Panel
PSP Worst Games Configure Your profile InformationPreferenceSignatureAvatar
PSP Worst Games Kwalletmanager SocialFriends and foesMember list Groups
PSP Worst Games Newmsg Private messagesInboxPm sent
PSP Worst Games KthememgrTopic is being watched

PSP Worst Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AspenKitsune
admin
AspenKitsune

PSP Worst Games Empty
PostSubject: PSP Worst Games   PSP Worst Games EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:37 pm

Do you have a least favorite game on the PSP?

Take out your anger here! Please post a reply to this page stating what your least favorite game is, and if possible, a description. What makes this game so bad?
The more votes a game gets, the more likely it will score a spot on the Hall of Shame below, which we will update every once in a while.

Hall of Shame
Steel Horizon (1) Sim Pets 2 (1) Street Riders (1)

Last edited by AspenKitsune on Wed May 13, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
AspenKitsune
admin
AspenKitsune

PSP Worst Games Empty
PostSubject: The Sims 2 Pets   PSP Worst Games EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:53 pm

Now normally Sims games are fun, but this condensed version just couldn't live up to any other game I played. It's definitely not worth the cash. The loading times were the worst though. I could start the game, go with my mom to pick up my brother from Prime Time, then maybe it would be ready to play.
Back to top Go down
luke224855
luke224855

PSP Worst Games Empty
PostSubject: Steel Horizon   PSP Worst Games EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:19 pm

this game is THE worst game that i have EVER played. i thot that you could sail a ship on the game... BUT I WAS WRONG!!!!!. it was an overhead view and you told your ship to go there or attack something BOOOOORRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!. i HATED that game you literally didnt do anything!!!!!!!! this game should be number one on the hall of shame list
Back to top Go down
godfather
admin
godfather

PSP Worst Games Empty
PostSubject: worst games ever   PSP Worst Games EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm

Street Riders
Published by: Ubisoft
"Word up, dog: there's trouble in the hood. Time to flip some wigs back, you dig?" Ho ho ho. Duff dialogue aside, it's the underlying repetitiveness of the action and uninspiring ambition that ultimately guns Street Riders down. While the embarrassment of hearing in-game hero Dupree telling you to "spray that hot heat in their ass" (or similarly eloquent words to that effect) is assured, the real awkwardness comes from knowing that you could and should be playing something far more rewarding.
(Score 5/10 Full review) Street Riders
TalkMan
Published by: Sony
A brave idea – get your PSP to do translations for you via a big blue chicken – that proved more bird-brained in practice, TalkMan won't be the Walkman of the globalised 21st Century. Early Walkman players were big and ugly, but they worked. TalkMan doesn't really. It's as if the Walkman debuted as a fridge-sized ghettoblaster that randomly played tunes you didn't want to hear.
(Score: 5/10 Full review)

The Sims 2 Pets
Published by: Electronic Arts
Without the slow load times, this would be a commendable if condensed version of an enjoyable franchise. Facing facts, though, EA might as well fill the box with wasps for the amount it'll sting anyone handing over good money to buy it. Every year we're told that pets are for life and not just for Christmas, but when the beast is a shambling, wheezing wreck such as this, putting it down seems the only humane thing to do.
(Score 4/10 Full review)
Sims 2 Pets
Gangs of London
Published by: Sony
A common reason for the onset of a mid-life crisis, it's generally accepted, is a feeling of deep disappointment at how things have turned out. Alas, it's a feeling players of Gangs of London will soon know more intimately than they'd wish to. Initially promising, many expected Sony's release to deliver the goods – a reasonable assumption given that the company has a mostly enviable in-house track record. A shame then that Gangs of London is one hell of a turkey. Decent darts mini-game, mind.
(Score 4/10 Full review)

Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie
"Play as Man. Play as Kong," says the back of the game box. "Don't bother," say we. It's possible the game's developer was trying to induce a sense of disorientation following your character's awakening on a rock after another landed on your head, and if so the intention is well and truly realised. A game that severely falls short of its ambition, it wouldn't be fit to be associated with the local zoo's chimp, let alone the greatest of great apes.
(Score 4/10 Full review)

Taito Legends Power Up
Published by: Xplosiv
Quite why half the titles in this compilation were afforded 'legendary' status – when Bubble Bobble, Rainbow Island and Operation Wolf/Thunderbolt are nowhere to be seen – isn't clear. Perhaps the presence of two Taito Legends collections on home consoles could offer a clue? Cynicism aside, you might think that ten or so arcade legends on one disc isn't exactly bad going. Sadly you'd think wrong, for the lesson on offer here is a scientific study into how bloody difficult old skool arcade games can be.
(Score 4/10 Full review)
Taito Legends
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects
Published by: Electronic Arts
The thing about super-heroes is that they can do virtually anything. Which is why Rise of the Imperfects is quite possibly the most frustrating and disappointing game we've yet encountered on the PSP. Like some comic book super-villain, the game has concocted a nefarious scheme to limit the superhero's powers and simultaneously drain all the fun from some promising ideas. An aptly titled fighting game that'll have any unwary comic book fans who buy it beating themselves up.
(Score 4/10 Full review)

Astonishia Story
The plot makes no sense, the fights are rubbish, characters are called things like 'Man 2' and 'Soldier 1', and to round off what is already a broken and shallow package, the game concludes abruptly, end credits punctuating what seems like a subplot deviation rather than a final, spectacular denouement. It adds up to a weak, tired and tiring game, trampled down by a shoddy translation, made worse by the fact it arrived a full 12 years after its inception when all the competition has long moved on.
(Score 3/10 Full review)
Dave Mirra BMX Challenge
Published by: Crave Entertainment
It hasn't come out in Europe yet. Let's pray it doesn't. A game so poor that even the higher-marking US review sites have given it sub-4/10 scores, from what we've seen it is like a half-finished game somebody found lying around from five years ago that they put into a disc-shrinking box to get it on the PSP's UMD.
(We haven't reviewed it yet. Fingers crossed we won't have to).

KAZooK
Published by: Xplosiv
Crap name, crap game. KAZooK is, allegedly, a party game. We can't really imagine any party that KAZooK would enliven, save a gathering of the Communist Party of China, and only because it might provoke fisticuffs about the People's Republic sliding into Western decadence. Because if KAZooK is fun, comrades, then joylessly burning books in slate grey jumpsuits would be the ultimate high. Avoid at all costs.
(Score 3/10 Full review)

credits to: http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PSP/feature.asp?c=2132
Back to top Go down
https://gamingonline.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PSP Worst Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSP Worst Games   PSP Worst Games Empty

Back to top Go down

PSP Worst Games
Page 1 of 1