gaming online
You are either not logged in or need to register please register now if you haven't
gaming online
You are either not logged in or need to register please register now if you haven't
gaming online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gaming online

A forum for hints,cheats and discussion for all consoles.....finally!!!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IF YOU DO NOT PUT I ACCEPT UNDER THE RULES SECTION I WILL BAN YOU

Wii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks Bannerfans_2295117Wii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks Bannerfans_2295117
We are sorry for the inconvienence of our site being unavailable welcome back!!

Top posters
godfather
Wii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks I_vote_lcapWii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks I_voting_barWii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks I_vote_rcap 
AspenKitsune
Wii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks I_vote_lcapWii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks I_voting_barWii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks I_vote_rcap 
darkendsky
luke224855
troy morris
supreme dictator
Lt. Yosef S.
zach
xxsniperxx
Latest topics
» we are moving!!
Wii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:53 pm by godfather

» Complete Staff List
Wii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:13 am by godfather

» inactivity
Wii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:10 am by godfather

» PSP Worst Games
Wii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm by godfather

» Gutiar Hero 3 Cheats/Unlocks
Wii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:45 pm by AspenKitsune

» Big Reminder-FAQ
Wii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:11 pm by AspenKitsune

» Internet Slang Guide
Wii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:29 pm by AspenKitsune

» area 51: easter egg
Wii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:26 pm by AspenKitsune

» Playstation 2 Favorites
Wii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:05 am by AspenKitsune

Link to other site

Control Panel
Wii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks Configure Your profile InformationPreferenceSignatureAvatar
Wii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks Kwalletmanager SocialFriends and foesMember list Groups
Wii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks Newmsg Private messagesInboxPm sent
Wii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks KthememgrTopic is being watched

Wii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AspenKitsune
admin
AspenKitsune

Wii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks Empty
PostSubject: Wii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks   Wii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 pm

Bowling
Unlock a diamond type bowling ball!
Exclamation In order to use this unlock, you must have a pro in bowling. Exclamation
Red Ball: Left Arrow
Gold Ball: Right Arrow
Green Ball: Down Arrow
Blue Ball: Up Arrow
Yellow Bowling Ball: Right and down arrow
Platnum bolling ball: hold down all buttons when you select bowling but be quick!
Pink ball: up down up right

Baseball

"Splitter"
Obviously one of the most tough to hit pitches in Wii Baseball. The ball will sink down at the last second. Mostly causing a strikeout.
To throw this pitch, hold A and B down and flick the Wii remote. [Slow or fast, depending on the speed you want.]
This pitch will give you the upper hand in baseball!
Exclamation After a level of 700+, the computer players won't fall for the splitter as often.

Codes-Pitching
When you are pitching, press "2" to switch to underhand mode. This seems to make it harder for even AIs to hit it.
Hold "A" while pitching to throw a screwball.
Hold "B" while pitching to throw a curveball (not recommended).
Hold "A" and "B" while pitching to throw a splitter - it starts out fast but slows down at the last second, causing either a strike or a ball or occasionally (if they get lucky) a foul.

Tennis

No Crowd
In tennis, hold "2" after selecting your Mii to get an alternate court - it is one without a crowd.

Bowling:
After you have beaten Matt, hold "1" after selecting your Mii to get special silver boxing gloves.

As you swing back normally to throw the ball, let go on the back swing. It will make the crowd behind you cry out!

Idea There is a theory that the longer the name of a Mii, the more power it has. One player says that a Mii 'Luther' has never gotten out. Try it out!
(Please inform if this is a false statement.)

*Some information credited to http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/cheats/Wii/wii_sports.html
Back to top Go down

Wii Sports Hints, Cheats, Unlocks
Page 1 of 1